Businesses today take the customised route to get a good exposure. Right from merchandise to gifting, everything is customised. Professional email addresses use the domain name of the company instead of a generic email set-up.
In a new business set-up, if you make an email with a regular provider like Gmail, it won’t look professional.
Since any person can create accounts with these email addresses, it becomes difficult for customers to trust such emails as legitimate email accounts.
The customers are impressed with businesses that use a customised email domain, so it does have an added advantage.
Bluehost is the most popular web hosting provider that offers an excellent range of hosting plans and customised email solutions. Read this Bluehost review to know more. So, you’ll be able to easily set up a professional email address using the Bluehost control panel.
Why Set up a Professional Email Address with Bluehost?
A professional email address with Bluehost is a custom mail address that is ideal for business purposes. It is a short address that has a great recall value. It ensures that every mail you send to customers has a standard format; helping you maintain consistency.
With a customised domain, there is complete validity. These emails are less unlikely to be marked as spam by your customers or potential clients. The best part, a professional email address helps promote your brand as it has your product or business name.
Use Bluehost Coupons to purchase an email hosting package.
A. How to Set-up Bluehost Email: Step-by-Step Guide
- Step 1: Once you subscribe to the basic hosting plan, it offers 5 email addresses. There is a Microsoft email option available with premium service, but you can migrate to that plan once your business expands.
Bluehost offers easy email migration. You have an option of hosting your existing domain name at Bluehost. It also allows you to search for your desired custom domain.
To check the availability, you need to enter the domain name of your choice and click on the ‘Next’ button. With this, the domain name will be set up. Your domain name can be your site address or you can create a new one.
- Step 2: This is where you’ll create your account. Enter your business-related information, enter any current mail address – it could be any free email address you have with – Gmail or Yahoo.
Now, you need to enter the account information that includes – name, address, city, state, zip code, phone, and email.
Select a 12-month plan as it’ll help to minimize your business cost in the initial phase. You need to un-check the boxes like domain & privacy protection, site lock security essential, and CodeGuard basic.
Now, enter the package information based on your business needs. Enter the payment information and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘create your account’ option, create a new password for login, agree to all the remaining terms & conditions and click on ‘create an account.’
- Step 4: For creating your business email, go to the Bluehost login link, enter your domain name and password, and click login.
Now, follow these steps:
- Go to the advanced option and click on create an email account.
- Enter your desired username and choose a prefix with your new business email account. Use underscore or period if you have more than one Bluehost domain. Use the drop-down menu for selection.
- Now create a password, use the one you have, or ask Bluehost to generate a new password for you. At the bottom, the site will ask you to determine the webmail mail client and mailbox size. Click the remaining settings as default and click on the create option.
- The mailbox is now created. Use Squirrel or Roundcube to access the mailboxes. They are front enders to access the content from the mailbox. Ignore the technical details and move ahead.
Now write and send a test mail to the newly created mail address. Go to the email box and check the email. You’ll be able to create multiple email accounts using the above process.
C. How to Connect New Emails to Outlook?
- Step 1: In the Microsoft Outlook option, enter your mail address → click the connect option. It’ll take three to four minutes to process.
- Step 2: If automatic configuration fails, you’ll need to set up the account using the manual set-up process.
- Step 3: Click on the IMAP option and then on connect devices → find all the details of the mail client settings.
- Step 4: Now go to Outlook and enter the IMAP account setting details incoming mail server, port number, and outgoing mail server.
- Step 5: Click next and enter your password. Once it is connected, click on the done button.
Once the inbox is displayed, you’ll be able to send and receive emails from the newly created professional email address. Microsoft often sends a test mail to check for connection settings.
#Selecting the Best Professional Email Provider
The provider you choose for the business email should have a good reputation and experience. It’s one of the first aspects your clients will consider. The provider should enable you to save, archive, and store all your messages.
Look for strong security measures as it helps you to stay safe and protects your mail from unauthorized access. If your business needs calendar and productivity tools, then consider integration. A provider should provide you with the best integration service.
You also need to look for a spam filter that detects and filters out the spam messages. Storage is also an important factor when you choose an email provider.
Bluehost hosting solutions offer you plans that provide the best storage for email accounts. With Pro plans, you’ll get better access. You can also look for advanced features like recall messages and schedule email tasks.
Check out these comparison reviews to know how Bluehost compares to other hosting providers when it comes to Email hosting.